Arthur Murray Dance Studio of Glendale – Montrose offers dance lessons for beginners, first wedding dance, social dancing and competitive dance. You’ll find that our instructors and teaching methods focus on each dancer’s needs, allowing you to get whatever you desire out of each lesson.
There are many reasons people choose to dance beyond using it as a form of expression or a way to socialize. If you’ve gone through an emotionally or mentally draining situation, dancing may be beneficial to you because physical activities offer benefits like clearing the mind and calming the nerves. Dance can decrease anxiety, boost your mood and improve your physical fitness. When you’re choosing between the different dance schools near Glendale, it’s important to find a place where you can nurture your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
3 Great Reasons to Dance
- Dance for fun and fitness: Dancing is a form of expression. It’s been used for centuries as a method of story-telling, entertainment and socialization. But dance is not only fun, it is also a great fitness workout. If you feel sluggish or out of shape, join us for a new and exciting workout with one of our dance instructors. You will notice the fitness benefits of dance and have lots of fun doing it. Adult dance lessons could be the answer you’re looking for.
- Dance to clear the mind: Unfortunately for many, life doesn’t slow down. You’re constantly thinking on your feet, multi-tasking between work, family, paying bills and more. What do you do to get out of your head and relax? There are many physical outlets you can choose from, but there are few better than dancing. Dance is an expressive art form as well as a physical release of body tension, making it the perfect way to clear your mind after a stressful day.
- Dance for emotional well-being: We believe that there is a connection between the mind and body, so taking classes at our studio in Glendale will allow you to increase your confidence and reduce your stress. As a social activity, dancing can help you break out of your comfort zone and meet new people. What happens to the body can influence the mind, and learning a new dance can help you decrease tension and minimize isolation.
Why Learn to Dance in Glendale – Montrose
Arthur Murray Dance Studio has been teaching teaching the world to dance for over 110 years. All of our instructors are certified by the World Professional Dance Teacher Federation. What we offer:
- Flexible lesson times
- Certified professional instructors
- Second to none teaching methods
- Largest dance studio in the world (over 300 locations worldwide)
- Customized dance programs
- Fun, quick and easy instruction
- Dance lessons for all levels, from beginners to world champions
No matter what type of dance you want to learn or how advanced your skills are, you’ll find the perfect instructor and dance program with us. Get started and join the fun at Arthur Murray Dance Studio of Montrose!